Điều kiện để tham gia
- Xin lưu ý rằng để tham gia khóa học này có hoàn thành các khoá học sau đây
- Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish Vocabulary Specialization
For the last four centuries, scientists have aimed to provide us with an understanding of the world around us. By all appearances, science has made substantial progress during this time. But is this progress real or illusory? And if it is real, how has this progress been made?
This four-week course will consider these important questions. Specific topics will include how scientists generate knowledge through observations, experiments, and simulations; scientific objectivity and failures of scientific objectivity; the self-correcting nature of the scientific community; the positive and negative influences that values can have on science; the relationship between science and religion; and the role of the public in guiding the scientific enterprise.
Mục tiêu của khoá học
- Basic or very little knowledge in Philosophy
Khoá học này dành cho ai?
- Students that have an elementary background in Philosophy and they want to expand their knowledge;
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in Philosophy
- Sciences who want to deepen into the conceptual contributions of philosophy and its analytic methods to science